Delaware Department of Education
Licensure & Certification
Collette Education Resource Center
35 Commerce Way, Suite 1
Dover, DE 19904

Feel free to contact us:
Skip Navigation Links
If you have already applied for or hold a Delaware License/Certificate and wish to add another Certificate, you will need to log into DEEDS and apply for an additional Certificate. Certificate regulations can be found here. Testing requirements for Certificates where a Praxis II has been adopted can be found here.

Required documentation:

Your application cannot be processed until we receive all documentation listed on your application.

TRANSCRIPTS - For certificates requiring Coursework, official (unopened) transcripts for all coursework should be sent directly to our office. DOE can only accept transcripts from regionally accredited colleges/universities.

TEST SCORES - For certificates requiring Praxis II, Educational Testing Service (ETS) administers the Praxis tests. Please use reporting code R7065 to ensure test scores are sent electronically to the Delaware Department of Education. For Certificates requiring American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Language Testing International administers the ACTFL tests.

EXPERIENCE - If you have been employed with a Delaware public/charter school, your experience will be in DEEDS. If you are not employed in a Delaware public/charter school, you must submit Verification of Teaching Experience Form E. The form must be completed by the personnel office where you were employed, and the section listing verification of successful evaluations must be completed.

Nondiscrimination Statement   |  site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |